Fforwm Clwb Cychod y Tywi

Croeso i fforwm digwyddiadau Clwb Cychod y Tywi. Ebsostiwch unrhyw gwybodaeth am digwyddiad yn y Clwb i towy@live.co.uk ac fe fydd yn cael ei arddangos yma. Gadewch sylwad yma hyd yn oed os nad ydych yn aelod or gwasanaeth yma.

Towy Boat Club Forum

Welcome to the TBC's events forum! Email any information about any races /events in the club to towy@live.co.uk and i will display it here. Feel free to comment on the posts even if you are not a member of the "blogger" service.

Thanks, Diolch, Rhys Thomas
My photo
Pilglas, Llansteffan, Carmarthen SA33 5AJ towy@live.co.uk

Spillage and GROWING Excitement,

Friday, Coleshill www.coleshillsocialcentre.org.uk I sat the Database exam.Fairly simple, that said, hope I pass!!.Dawn picked me up, we went in to Trostre for some “holiday clothes shopping” (shorts + T-shirts).Saturday, packing and then shopping in Haverfordwest.Went to Towy Boat Club, Sunday morning, to see about sailing, the weather was windy (but the sea was , surprisingly, calm(ish) I did not go out on the water, as there was no one to launch “WISP” I did see one boat out on the sea, just hope they are OK (virus wise).Bank Holiday Monday, A GOOD sail, I thought !!!Went to the boat club, and I saw on the notice board, that because of the sewage spill, in Carmarthen, any sailing was NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !!!As a result, of the sewage spillage, Carmarthen River Festival, is CANCELLED.Full article, can be viewed from the BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/7417149.stmI knew about the sewage spill, Saturday evening + from http://towybclub.blogspot.com/ but didn’t realise the SERIOUSNESS, that it would mean to the Towy .NOW I FEEL SO ASHAMED for THINKING THIS WAY.Travelled towards home, called in at Llety Cynin http://www.lletycynin.co.uk/ used the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. The weather, outside was gale force winds with heavy rain showers.On the way home I went to see the Chocolate farm http://www.welshchocolatefarm.com/ just to see how many people were visiting, the car park was FULL, even cars parked on the, exit lane.Got, the last few things to pack, before my trip, to Gambia. http://www.gambia.co.uk/default.aspxAlas, there are NO watersports in Gambia. (when a tree falls in the river, it is called a boat!!).This morning I transplanted some seeds / plants, given to me by Tim + Alice, at their wedding, last year. I have been updating them, of the GROWING progress.

No comments:

TBC Channel- www.youtube.com/towybclub

Canolfan yr RYA

Canolfan yr RYA